Thursday, December 26, 2013

OKC redblackrye 2013 LOL

About a week ago I set up my OKCUPID account, on advice from friends. Today I deleted my POF account. OKC is pretty awesome!





My self-summary
Hi I'm Bob, and this is my 2 dimensional bio.

I grew up on scifi, making electronics, and enjoying physics and chemistry with hubris. I'm a bit dyslexic, autistic, and generally awkward around people and inanimate objects -- nah, just kidding. I don't know.

I cycle everywhere, at a leisurely pace -- if you are into that then that's very cool with me, and bonus points for a single speed. I love to cook and eat well -- vegan, there, I said it. I've been know to binge on downloads, youtube, and the web -- I'm a sponge for information, also Jewy comedy, and good scifi. I'm a minimalist as far as stuff is concerned, but have a lot of digital material. My stuff is mostly tools and essentials. My wardrobe is color coordinated, in black because it's practical. I don't own a tv -- my housemate gave me a loaner, but I haven't taken it out of the bubble wrap yet. I think that covers lifestyle, pretty much, yeah.

I would love to meet someone local, a woman, a vegan, preferably much smarter, kinder, and funnier than me. I know that there are a lot of wonderful people around the inner west and inner east. If you just make yourself available to discovery, and vulnerable, connections to beautiful individuals are inevitable.

What I’m doing with my life
I'm a commercial photographer, in a great studio space with arty types -- I'm not arty. I live and work in Inner West Sydney, in Erskineville -- it will do for now.

I’m really good at
Photos, and sometimes bad ideas (the second thing does not necessarily relate to the first thing, but I like the way you think).

The first things people usually notice about me
My big fat glasses. And then my Americanish accent.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
The Management Myth (I don't really get time to read books), The Big Lebowski (cult classic, love it or hate it), Curb Your Enthusiasm (and the Seinfeld gold standard), good russian electro (also live jazz ), oily stir fry (not really, I'll eat anything vegan).

The six things I could never do without
The Internet (the universe inside the box),
food (made by me or you),
my bicycle (mature, I know),
coffee (black) and booze (red wine, beer, anything),
work (whatever drives you),
sex (someone to be really close to)

But here is #6things that I prefer:

bad comedy with good company,
my horrible circles of friends who tolerate me,
the big city or any lump of culture with it's own gravity,
tainted alcohol and tainted atmosphere,
my silly fat head for conjuring bad ideas,
the fine company of my left hand when I make time for it

I spend a lot of time thinking about
business or pleasure -- I could break this box

On a typical Friday night I am
Honestly, Friday doesn't register with me, probably because I don't do a 9to5. So Friday is Anyday, and on Anyday I tend to get hijacked by some random thing that takes over my life before I snap out of it.

The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I like androgyny -- not sure why. I answered 2700+ questions. OKC is educating me on contemporary sexuality -- I had the ratio of weirdos to perverts all wrong. Redblackrye, in case you were wondering, is a carryover from my former pof profile -- red wine, black coffee, rye bread. My self importance is almost zero -- though the self esteem part is mostly through the roof, but don't check up on it.

I’m looking for
Girls who like guys
Ages 18–99
Near me
For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating

You should message me if
If we Match at 80-100% and you want to meet (m/f) .. or you're vegan (good/evil) .. or you are reading this on Google Glass (from The Future) .. or you're brilliant + hot + perverted + weird .. or if you are around Erskineville or Newtown and wanna hang out over a coffee or booze -- then by all means, get my attention!







18 December 2013
to
20 January 2014





btw

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipO9znf8vFA4yAOughynWbXgNG-zDo5KCvpjaql53URBTN7gCFnBZwI7za3DEa-TPQ?key=RjZDaFN5WldySllNSVluakVlZFI0Ym1MeHByaFpR

No comments: