Bad ideas, brain farts, no filter, 2017
- Just say the words. Ok Google.
- Magical Thinking 2017
- Ghost Mannequins and headless models are trending
- If you complain about complainers, does that make you a complainer?
- Happy face or Sad face?
- Onboarding products, ideas, and profiles into funnels, is all it is
- Pixel perfect or pixel depth perfect?
- I think I am suffering from uncertainty. Can one suffer uncertainty? Is that the same as pain, hunger or homelessness?
- At last I am recognized for my greatness.
- Consider the murky cloud of facts, opinions denials, apologies, and lies.
- When considering a direction there are several options: develop an expertise, remove congestion, or perform a repeatable transformation? Solve that and that's your strategy.
- Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube is all the social you need.
- I make dots and doodles, is all
- I would wake up and spend hours testing inconvenient ideas. One recurring thought experiment would be on affordable habitats. Somewhere, a regional crisis concession will mandate a temporary refugee internment city to get a design reboot. Somewhere, a regional crisis concession will mandate a temporary refugee internment city to get a design reboot. Mimicking hive colonies, a system of modular container blocks and transport buses for executing policy. Seed batches would arrive with policies favoring immediate survival and expansion, hard-coded via available replication resource expiry and selection pressure. Thrive or loose. Some say that's not right like all the other terrible social engineering ideas, others break through, and the apropos change vector joins with Moore's law -- because I would be interested in an interview.
- Here's the same thing
Here's the same thing
Here's the same thing
- What's your job, make, sell, or support?
- Suddenly everybody's an expert on fake news and alternative facts.
- So you see ...
- Now that we got the HOW, WHAT are we going to do with it?
- Product: chemicals made in a chemical factory, selling to people, as wholesome goodness and natural aspiration.
- I need oxygen. A most modest amount of money. So I can exist, and do my work.
- Get off the grass #lookitup
- Know as the ladies man #lookitup
- Twitter Stacking the narrative
- No need to argue with a smooth operator
- Booze impairment is a type of real cognitive impairment
- Meretricious ... google it ... not to do with merit at all
- It doesn't hurt. Though it burns slightly, but only when I close my eyes. I think it's synesthesia.
- The tech priesthood grants access to everyday magic.
- If you could pitch anything to anyone, and they said yes, what would you pitch?
- How to howto everything.
- Look at us. We used to be a great team. Now we're washed up. What happened between then and now?
- I used to be a tropical mermaid. I used to be a dark rainbow unicorn. I used to be an everyday wizard. I went through a lot of jobs.
- Toil. I toil.
- If you wonder how smart your phone is, try being without it for a few weeks and notice the difference. If there is little difference, then you would be better off with a Nokia feature phone.
- The sausage food format is convenient.
- How is sorry, not sorry trending ?
- Intersectional ... google it
- Step One : ROFL; Step Two: Profit
- These make up most of web looks: Bootstrap, Wordpress, Woo, Squarespace, Wix, Shopify -- I went with Material Design Components
- Inappropriate work behaviour: inappropriate secret Santa gift; a picture frame with a picture of yourself or the recipient (via e)
- xmas cards: Marry Hippstermas, Marry Hamstermas, Marry Hiposmas, Marry Hippocampusmas, Marry Hempmas, Marry Hamsmas, Marry Lamasmas - fail, no card was made
- Progress: give the people segment what they want, chips and TV.
- Accessible facilities will benefit robots and near future automation.
- About picking your clients and projects. Good clients only go to agencies with a track record and a roster of talent, and all projects are accepted. Freelancers get to pick clients and projects, so not all projects are accepted, but clients don't come to Freelancers in a process flow.
- Time: causality propagation with latency in state transfer across a field, causing waves passing over reference points
- On piracy. Content demand inversion occurred when there came to be so much content that providers come to you with content and not the other way around. There is a content deluge currently. So if I seek something out, and computer says No you can't have that, I just go to the next high priority item on the list. We no longer get to follow our favorite shows, because there is too many of them. And most trending clips have to go overboard too, because there will not be enough time to watch them. So we prioritize based on opportunity cost; if I watch one thing then I will not be able to watch some other thing. Clips have to compete for available attention. Everyone has backlogs of their favorite shows, movies, or web content streams.
- Impressive: disproportionate waste of resources like time, space/scale, money, for comparison
- Product photography w real references like Pomegranate, Limes, Avocado, Dragon fruit
- Consider the prison system as a predatory incubator and combinator.
- youtube personalized filter bubble of VR DJ streams
- What if rather than immortality, people could just produce copies of themselves of some sort at any point? Good enough?
- What if rather than immortality of individuals we reconsider it as immortality of a family, where living members are replenished, old school.
- A lot of hoopla, no sales: category micro-sites: video, plans, specs, db for comparing apples to apples ... - categories: real estate, events, orgs (vineyards, guest houses, ...); use drone rigs as a stable platform, noise issue, helium platform; include 1 click 360, and out of window; db/api vs editorial vs experiential; Storytelling compression
- Comedy sub-genre: looking inward, going into the darkest depths, and coming up with unnerving but golden observations
- Battery: OEM 18650 cell market on ebay seems to be full of fakes and unrealistic capacity claims. A better source may be laptop battery packs that don't need to engage in single cell claims because the cells are hidden inside the battery shell. Another source may be garden tool battery packs from Aldi, where the price is correct-ish at about $5 per cell, and you would think that a reputable high volume retailer would deal with good suppliers.
- On offering choices: You don't have to be any awesome, just better than the other prospects that people already hate.
- On multinationals; Corporations have asset contracts, people contracts, international bases, and internal motivations. But they don't have armies. However, the wealth of corporations is dwarfed by the wealth of sovereign-states. Nations can be viewed as acting like corporations with conglomerate interests, and large conglomerate corporations can be viewed as small countries. But what of the superpowers? Will corporations ever pose a challenge or an alternative to the model, with ventures into space maybe?
- Chromecasting a tab works in chrome; chromecasting a tab fails in chromium and not listing chrome devices. Remote desktop sharing in chrome fails except for accessing your own desktop via your android within the same login.
- Take up running - fail
- ABG always be generous via Jordan Harbinger - daily reminder
- Aqua Fava tastes great
- Apple Cider Vinegar mostly replaced lemon juice
- The 9 to 5 diet: eat nothing all day, then eat as much as you want for dinner. - minor
- OK Google
- I'll do it
- I ready
- Oh that feels nice on my skin - minor
- Winter salad veggie bake - minor