Reid Cycles Condor bike
I had to improve it by removing the orange wheel reflectors.
Got this free stuff with it. The LED frog lights are good. The D lock I'm not so confident about.
- Weight 11kgs
- Frame 700C ALLOY
- Forks Shimano 2300
- Bottom Bracket VP Sealed Bearing Bottom Bracket Cartridge
- Release Hubs QUANDO Quick Release Hubs (Same As Aquila And Osprey Hubs)
- Deraillers SHIMANO Deraillers (TY18, TZ31)
- Freewheel SHIMANO Freewheel
- Rims Double Wall Alloy Rims (700C) [inner tube 700x23-25c]
- Brake Levers PROMAX
- Handlebar PROMAX Alloy Handlebar
- Stem PROMAX Alloy Stem
- Brakes PROMAX Alloy DUAL PIVOT Brakes
- Chainwheel Alloy Dotek Chainwheel
- Chain KMC Chain
- Seat Post PROMAX Alloy
- Seat VADER
- Sizes Small: 5'0-5'7, Medium: 5'7-5'11, Large: 5'11-6'3, Extra Large: 6'3' +
The REID CONDOR FLAT BAR is perfect for those wanting the speed of a road bike with the comfort of a mountain bike or hybrid. It features a lightweight alloy frame and forks with alloy 700c wheels. The gearing system uses all quality SHIMANO components. Shimano is highly regarded as the worlds best when it comes to quality bicycle gearing. It is also fitted with lightweight alloy components such as cranks, brakes, seat post, stem and handlebars. Weighing only 11kgs it is more than capable of reaching great speeds. It comes in 4 sizes (small, medium, large & extra large). The frame size are 45cm, 50cm, 57cm & 61cm. We offer a 5 year warranty on the frame and forks and 12 months on all other components to give you that piece of mind. The bike also comes with a free pump for added value.
04 July 2012 -- The bike was stolen from the front porch, after 4 months 11 days.